If you send us a DXF file via email, we can convert it.
We use a sophisticated a TRUMPF TRUMATIC 3030 and our engineers program it for cost efficiency.
We offer years of experience. If you are trying to develop a part, we will be able to share information based on our experience to help you to develop a prototype. Our services are also available on a non-compete, confidential basis for overflow at local shops.
Our Laser Cutting Services Can Include:
- Local pick up and delivery
- Private, confidential subcontracting services
- Engineering support
- Creative enter and exit point programming
- Fixturing, if necessary
- Efficient programming
- Cost conscious development
- Marking or etching – adding a part number as needed
- If required, post process heat flattening services
- See our secondary supporting services